- McKesson Consult™ Premium Liquid Urine Controls
- 25 mL
- Use with all major branded strips and McKesson Brand Urinalysis Reagent Strips
- Intended for use in the clinical laboratory as controls for macroscopic and microscopic examination as well as physiochemical and chemical analysis of urine specimens.
- Ready-to-use liquid control with urobilinogen, helps save sample preparation time and reduce inconsistencies and errors.
- These controls use esterase to mimic a patient sample.
- Available in two levels, Level 1 - Abnormal and Level 2 – Normal (with hcG).
- The smaller-sized configurations are for easy-to-use chemical testing.
- Values are assigned for visual and instrument reading on all major systems.
- Packaged: 2 Sets Per Box (2 Abnormal 25 mL Level 1 Bottles, 2 Normal with hCG 25 mL Level 2 Bottles)
- Requires Refrigeration
|Container Type||Dropper Bottle|
|For Use With||All major branded strips and McKesson Brand Urinalysis Reagent Strips|
|Levels||Positive Level / Negative Level|
|Product Dating||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Storage Requirements||Requires Refrigeration|
|Test Name||Analyte Testing|
|Test Type||Urine Chemistry|
|Volume||2 Level 1 (Abnormal) 25 mL Bottles, 2 Level 2 (Normal with hCG) 25 mL Bottles|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.