Omron's MicroAIR NE-U100 Nebulizer is a unique portable mesh nebulizer. The MicroAIR NE-U100 delivers instant relief at your fingertips, even on the go. Its compact size and battery-operation sets it apart from traditional nebulizers, which can be bulky and require a power outlet. The MicroAIR is travel-ready and easy to use whenever and wherever you need it. With a battery life of 4 hours on just 2 AA batteries, there's no need to worry about constantly charging.
Traditional nebulizers can also tend to be noisy. The Omron NE-U100 nebulizer is virtually silent, making it ideal for using with children, late at night, and in quiet places. You can discreetly use your nebulizer with a simple push of a button while not disturbing anyone around you.
The MicroAIR NE-U100 uses a unique mesh technology that delivers more medication into the lungs compared to most compressor nebulizers. All nebulizers convert liquid medicine into aerosol droplets to be easily inhaled. A portable mesh nebulizer uses a vibrating element oscillating at high frequency to push the medication through the mesh, generating aerosol droplets. There are many benefits to this technique, including using your nebulizer from any angle or position, whether lying down or standing up. This mesh technology also allows the nebulizer to be compact and silent.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), hundreds of millions of people suffer worldwide from a chronic respiratory disease. Treatment of respiratory diseases often involves inhaled medication, through the use of a nebulizer. One of the great benefits of using a nebulizer is that the medication is delivered directly to the respiratory airways and lungs, allowing for higher concentration of medication in the target area.
What Comes with the Omron MicroAIR® NE-U100 Nebulizer?
- MicroAIR NE-U100 includes the main unit with cover, medication bottle, mesh cap, mouthpiece, mouthpiece/mask adapter, storage/carrying case, child mask, 2 AA batteries, instulation manual, quick setup guide
- The following accessories are optionally available (sold separately):
- Omron's AC Adapter with Connection Stand ‒ uses your home’s electricity to power the MicroAir NE-U100 instead of batteries. No need to remove any installed batteries because the Nebulizer will not draw power from batteries while the AC Adapter is in use.
- "AA" Alkaline Batteries ‒ the MicroAir requires two (2) batteries to operate the device. We offer a 4-pack of GE/Sanyo "AA" batteries for your convenience.
- Handheld portable nebulizer with vibrating mesh nebulizer technology dispenses medication quickly and accurately on the go
- Delivers undiluted medication to the last drop with average treatment time of 5 minutes ¹
- Tubeless and cordless operation for unmatched freedom & portability
- Comparable in performance to table-top compressor nebulizer systems
- Virtually silent with just 20 dB
- 360° operation makes inhalation possible in any position
- Large medication container capapcity of 10 ml
- Particle Size - 4.5 microns
- Measures just 1.8" W x 2.4" D x 5.1" H
- Weighs 4 ozs (without batteries)
- Easy one-touch operation (manual or continuous mode)
- Battery low indicator
- Auto power shutoff after 30 minutes
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included) for 4 hours of run time (or about 40 treatments)
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, DuoNeb®, Intal®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules®, Proventil®, Ventolin®, and Xopenex®
- 3-yr Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.