Ankle support with figure of eight strap is designed to help provide dynamic support around the ankle complex. It helps to reduce excessive planterflexion as well as inversion and eversion of the ankle all of which are associated with ligamentous injuries and instability of the ankle.
- Helps strains, sprains and instability.
- Helps support and stabilize injured, weak or arthritic ankles during occupational and sporting activities.
- Helps provide added support and compression whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- Attention: The indications outlined may not be suitable for condition, before use always seek medical advice from physician, always take advice on duration of usage, ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted, avoid wearing for prolonged periods, only use on clean, intact skin, do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials, do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area, it should be applied as illustrated, if a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Material: Neoprene, nylon, elastane, polyurethane, polyester, polypropylene.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.