- Produce accurate results in less than a minute
- The disposable microcuvette is made of plastic
- Utilizes only 10 mcl of capillary, venous or arterial blood
- The cuvette cavity contains reagents deposited on its inner walls and the blood sample is drawn into the cavity by capillary action
- The microcuvette is placed into either the HemoCue Hb 201+ Analyzer, Hb 201 DM Analyzer or B-Hemoglobin photometer where the absorbance is measured and the hemoglobin level is determined
- Individually pouched microcuvettes
|Brand||HemoCue® Hb 201|
|Container Type||Individually Pouched|
|For Use With||For HemoCue® Photometers|
|Number of Tests||100 Tests|
|Sample Type||Blood Sample|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.