- McKesson Monofilament Foot Screen Test
- Monofilaments are a foot screening device used to assess loss of protective sensation.
- Helps identify patients at risk of developing diabetic foot ulcers
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 20 Per Pack, 24 Packs Per Case
|Application||Monofilament Sensory Test|
|Material||With Paper Handle|
|Measurement Range||10 Gram|
|Product Dating||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.