- McKesson Mesh Full Body Patient Lift Sling with Commode Opening
- Designed to support patient during lift and transfer procedures
- Can be used with any floor-style lift
- Optional chain/strap is not required.
- Mesh, polyester material, reinforced at all points of attachment to ensure maximum safety when supporting up to 600 lbs.
- Designed with 4 sling points for 4- or 6-cradle point compatibility
- Machine-washable in warm or cold water
- Fabric resists deterioration from exposure to moisture and laundering
- Outer side features a "handle" for assistance in positioning the patient in a wheelchair, commode, etc.
- Constructed with a high back section for additional support for the head and neck
- Padded under-thigh section for added comfort
- Designed with commode opening for added convenience
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
|Application||Full Body Commode Sling|
|Head Support||Without Head Support|
|Point Cradle||4 or 6 Point|
|Sling Dimension||53 x 42 Inch|
|Sling Material Type||Mesh|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs. Weight Capacity|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.