- McKesson Fixed Speed Centrifuge
- Six place rotor for use with standard 5 to 10 ml tubes. Can spin up to three 15 ml tubes; 2 ml and 4-5 ml tubes can be spun with available adapters.
- Fixed speed at 3,400 RPM.
- Dependable mechanical 30-minute timer with bell signal at end of run.
- High impact plastic housing for years of dependable use.
- Safety switch in lid shuts off motor when lid is unlatched. Latch release located on the right front side of unit.
- Power indicator light tells when unit is powered on.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: Each
|Application||Fixed Speed Centrifuge|
|Number of Places||6 Place|
|Speed of Separation||Fixed speed at 3,400 RPM|
|Test Tube Capacity||Standard 5 to 10 ml Tubes|
|Tubing Angle||Fixed Angle Rotor|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.