- McKesson Calculi Strainer
- Mesh screen is 60 square per square inch, which is the optimal size for filtering the smallest stones while allowing unobstructed flow-through.
- Built-in tab for easier handling and sanitary conditions.
- Durable white plastic construction.
- Rinsable plastic allows one patient to use strainer for several days.
- Fits conveniently into 24-hour specimen collection containers.
- Single Patient Use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Per Case
|For Use With||All 24 Hour Specimen Collectors|
|Specifications||Mesh Screen, Built-in Tab, White Plastic, Disposable|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.