The ProBasics Steel Transport Chair is a lightweight steel-construction design with a chip-proof and easy-to-maintain finish. The flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport. Comes complete with seat belt, tool-free swing-away composite footrests and heel loops. Fits patients up to 300 pounds.
- Lightweight steel construction (only 25 lbs).
- Flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport.
- Stylish, silver vein carbon steel frame with permanent rear axel for strength and durability.
- Padded full-length permanent armrests.
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Seat belt for added safety.
- Nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting.
- Push-to-lock rear wheel locks.
- Composite 8" wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops included.
Overall Width: 21.25" (open) | 9" (closed)
Width between Grips: 19"
Overall Height: 37"
Overall Depth: 38.75" with riggings 26.75" without riggings. Seat-to-Floor Height: 19"
Back Height: 16"
Seat Dimensions: 19" (W) x 16" (D)
Patient Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Product Weight: 25 lb
Carton Dimensions: 23" x 11" x 31"
Shipping Weight: 34 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Orthopedic Casts & Braces
Shop a wide selection of casts and braces for the knee, leg, foot, arm, foot, back, neck, and hand.